Diana Pardo, D.M.D., M.S.
Hello! I am Dr. Diana Pardo, and I hope that you will join our orthodontic family. I want your orthodontic experience to be a very positive one. Giving you a beautiful smile is my #1 priority! As your orthodontist, we will discuss all treatment options to arrive at the best plan tailored to you or your child. I will work with you, and your general dentist, to give you a healthy and esthetic result. It is my goal to provide you with a smile that can boost your self-confidence and have a positive impact on your interaction with others.
As your orthodontist, I keep up with all of the latest advancements in the specialty of orthodontics. I am board-certified by the American Board of Orthodontics. My goal is to provide the highest standard of orthodontic treatment.
I was born and raised in Colombia, South America, moved to Birmingham, Alabama as an AFS exchange student, and graduated high school in the United States. This experience helped change my life and made my dream of living permanently in the United States a reality. I attended Xaverian University, Dental School in Bogotá, where I graduated with a D.D.S. degree, followed by a certificate in orthodontics from their three-year, full-time residency program.
After practicing orthodontics in Bogotá until June of 2000, I moved to Boston, where I enrolled in a second dental training program at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, qualifying me to practice dentistry in the United States. I obtained my D.M.D. degree in 2003 from Tufts, and worked as an associate with Catholic Charities in Bath, Maine, where my husband and I enjoyed traveling along the beautiful east coast. I then returned to Tufts University for further orthodontic training and graduated with a Certificate in Orthodontics and Master of Science degree in 2009. I obtained U.S. citizenship and became a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics, the highest certification an orthodontist can achieve.
I am driven to achieve the very best for myself and for my patients, to which my story is a testament. I am one of the few doctors you will ever visit who has graduated from two programs in dentistry and two in orthodontics. I have loved the whole journey of learning the wonderful world of orthodontics and how to create beautiful smiles and healthy bites, that will give my patients a lifetime of joy and satisfaction. You can count on me to apply the same drive and passion for orthodontics into each and every one of my patients who become my friends and part of my orthodontic family.
- 2009 – Orthodontic Certificate and Master of Science degree, Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, Boston, MA, The Dr. Edward G. Austin Endowed Scholarship Fund, 2007
- 2003 – D.M.D., Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, Boston, MA. Academy of Dental Materials Annual Student Award, May 2003, High Clinical Achievement, May 2003
- 1993 – Specialist in Orthodontics, Pontifical Xaverian University School of Dentistry, Bogotá, Colombia
- 1988 – D.D.S., Pontificial Xaverian University School of Dentistry, Bogotá, Colombia
- 1988 – Exchange Program, Georgetown University School of Dentistry, Washington, D.C.
- Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics, 2011-2021
- Invisalign® Certified
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Massachusetts Dental Society
- Northeastern Society of Orthodontics
- New England Orthodontic Study Club
- 2009-2011 – Clinical Instructor, Department of Orthodontics, Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
- 2008-2009 – Radiology Instructor, Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, Boston, MA.
- 1994-1996 Clinical Instructor, El Bosque University, Pre-Doctoral Program, Bogotá, Colombia.